Remember, it's my birthday month...
so I thought it would be fun each week
to share a few things about me that you probably don't already know.
1. I was almost an April fool, & I was born in 1982.
2. I have never permanently died my hair.
3. I do not paint my fingernails.
4. I am half Portuguese.
5. I mix my paints on a paper plate. Classy.
6. No raw tomatoes or onions please.
7. I have lived on the same street in three different houses.
8. "I carried a watermelon." I can pretty much quote Dirty Dancing.
9. I didn't know I was getting married on my wedding day.
10. On one of my birthdays I was the last person to get a piece of cake.
What is something I don't know about you?