2. I have started doing this again. Last summer I got 3/4 of the way through the program and never finished it. I made the excuse that I just didn't have time to keep me from going. It's been terribly difficult to start again - mentally, emotionally, physically. I am faking it til I make it. That's my new motto ;) and I'll just take one run day at a time. Are you doing anything to challenge yourself?
3. Need teacher gift ideas? Or graduation gift ideas? Or you just need something cute? I LOVE these.
See, I have some. And I use them every day at least twice a day.
You can just buy the lid and straw (BPA free) or you can buy the set. They even have these, which I think is fantastic b/c I really don't like condensation on a cup. Really.
4. "Every single day do something that makes your heart sing." -Marcia Wieder. Think about those things and DO them.
5. I shared this through IG & Facebook, but it can be said again here:
Four years ago as a new stay-at-home mama I started painting and selling my work on Etsy. One of my first customers coincidentally ended up being from my town. Tonight I met with that same customer who has asked me to do the artwork for the business she is about to open. I am so grateful for the chance to create my art and share it with people all over the world. I am even more grateful for the chance to create artwork that will be displayed in a small business in my little town.
6. Aren't these cute? I'm using them on my inspiration board in my "office".
7. I want a studio. Some day I hope to have a real studio to create in. For now it is my kitchen and my little office (computer desk in a large hallway).
That's about it. How was your week?