1. Katy and I have something in the works. Here's a sneak peek. I am so excited about this. I say that about everything. So basically I'm always excited.
2. It's back! Every time I watch this show it challenges me to think about what other people are going through. I know it's television, but it gives a pretty good picture of how we are all facing different things in life, and I like that.
3. I talked to someone yesterday about a little Pen & Paint for your kitchen... that's all I'm going to say. What could it be?
4. Fall break is coming up next weekend. I'm looking forward to a little escape with my family.
5. Pen & Paint now has boxed note cards in Papyrus Stores! It's hard for me to believe this. To be honest I am humbled and so grateful. AND I'm dying to go to a store to see them on the shelves :) ha!
|Butterfly Thank You & Live, Love, Laugh|
7. Some good words for you:
"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."
Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!