1. Camellias are my favorite.
Every year I get really excited to see them blooming.
They are a little reminder Spring is coming.
2. Today I had repeat to myself, "This is my journey, this is my adventure."
I get easily distracted by others' journeys. I get overwhelmed or discouraged because I'm not where someone else is or I don't know how to do what someone else is doing. That's why this is right above my desk.
I remember telling a fellow handmade business owner I need blinders.
So, my blinders are on and I'm going to enjoy my journey.
3. This is new. It's inspired by the verse 1 Corinthians 16:14. Of course the day I drew it I was short tempered and snappy. I went back to finish it and was humbled. I have to put it into action.
4. Yesterday we enjoyed sunshine and fresh air. They boys picked dandelions and collected sticks while I painted. It was so good for us. No fighting over toys or complaining because they couldn't watch television. There were a million things to do, but this was so much better.
5. I try to always list seven things on this post. But today I only have four. There's just not that much going on.
6. I really don't like leaving only four things. So if I find a quote to use then that will make seven. I hope that made you smile. ;)
7. "A smile is a curve that sets everything straight." -Phyllis Diller