1. Over the past few weeks I've been taking time to learn and experiment. It's frustrating when the result doesn't meet my expectations. However, when I stop and put things into perspective I can see beauty rather than imperfection. The biggest lesson learned is to find joy in my journey, and nothing happens over night.
2. This quote has been helpful through these artistic growing pains I'm feeling.
3. Our little family as been sick and well and sick and well again, and we've had couple of scares recently. Thankfully everyone is on the mend. Life with little boys is keeping me on my toes for sure.
4. It's been a year. I'm filled with peace and hope.
5. Spring is in the air and in the trees.
6. I recently had the honor to be on the Modern Sewciety Podcast! It was so fun to share my story with Stephanie. Be sure to check it out here or on iTunes. You can hear my suh-thern accent loud and clear ;)
7. Also, I'm giving away over $70 worth of goodies over at the Modern Sewciety blog so go enter to win!
8. Pen & Paint iPhone cases are BOGO through 3/24/14 - use the code SPRINGBOGO14.
9. “If every tiny flower wanted to be a rose, spring would lose its loveliness.” -Saint Thérèse of Lisieux
10. I'm working on a new site for Pen & Paint! I can't wait to share it... when I finish it, if I finish it. Ha!
11. Can you tell I'm ready for Spring? Use the code SPRING20 for 20% off your order through 3/17. There are only six more days until Spring!