2. Two words. Fruit & veggies.
Do you see what I see? They'll be in the shop next week.
4. I need a vacation. With our changes we have had to put any type of trip on hold. So, if you have a beach house or a mountain house I'll gladly take it off your hands for a few days. I can pay it artwork. Lots of artwork. ;)
5. Speaking of those changes. I was talking with a friend the other day and she wisely reminded me we don't always have to explain and share everything. Isn't that nice. You don't have to justify things to the world when you make decisions that are best for you/your family/your business. Let people wonder. It's okay.
6. I've spent the summer enjoy this book. I'm taking my time with it. The chapters feel like I'm sitting with the author over a cup of coffee and she's sharing little bits of wisdom. It's really nice.
7. I'm going to be changing up the stationery section of the shop. I had plans to add flat note cards, but now I've changed my mind. I'll be adding a few single cards, retiring a few sets, and adding things like a multi-occasion box. Long live snail mail.
8. I tried gouache for the first time the other day. I like it. It's different. For now I'll just go back and forth between playing with it and watercolors. Learning along the way.
9. I hear school has started or will be starting soon. If you need a cute and easy teacher gift you can check out last year's free printable.
10. "Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest." -Mark Twain