Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Friday, September 25, 2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009
“A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.”
~Forest E. Witcraft
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
- I loathe plastic bags...grocery plastic bags especially
- I enjoy cleaning, but don't like mopping...about just as much as I don't like plastic bags
- I have sensitive skin
Monday, September 21, 2009
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
“The one red leaf, the last of its clan,
That dances as often as dance it can,
Hanging so light, and hanging so high,
On the topmost twig that looks up at the sky.”
~Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Where else can you find these hand printed, ink free, super-cute creations? I absolutely adore everything in Cantaloupe Corner's shop. So, you can buy my gifts there too. Check it out...it's, shall we say, sweet.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Thanks to all of my Facebook friends who participated in my last Free Painting Giveaway. It's time again to enter to win. This time I have expanded the contest to Etsy and Blogger.
- Facebook fans - please leave your name so I can message you on Facebook.
- Etsy Members - please leave your usename so I can convo you.
- Blogger members - note if your email address in your profile.
- OR you can simply leave your email address in the comment (example: paint.me.a.pic [!at] gmail.com)
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Back in May I had a few things that inspired me to go forward with my art:
1. I quit my day job ~ I began staying at home once my first child was born. Not that I had much free time, but I wanted a way to contribute to our family financially.