1. First things first. I have new prints! This one, that one, then there is that one and I loved the flowers so much I made this one. Oh and then there are these new note cards.
2. You can take 20% off your order with the code HEART. That's $14 for an 8x10 which is pretty great :) If you aren't familiar with where to enter the code when you go to checkout there is a blue link above your total that says "apply discount code" and you click it and enter your code and apply. The coupon code is good through today 2/15!
3. I got these portraits made for Mr. Pen & Paint for Valentine's Day from this shop. I squealed when I saw them. Our portrait wall is growing. So far we have those, one by my friend Shannon, one from Hsqrd Creative, and one in the works from Amore Amuse. I'm on the lookout for another artist who will make one once we are a family of five. Do you have any suggestions?
4. Mama got a brand new bag. I've been needing a new purse and the other day I found this when I was running errands. I like it so much and the color is perfect for spring.
5. It has been rainy/overcast since Sunday night. Today is the first day of lots of sunshine. I'm so thankful. The boys and I were going stir crazy.
6. These are my new daily routines. But if you know me well, I'm only good with eating the chocolate. Hehehe. In all seriousness, I really liked the Pilates video. It was a little harder than I expected and not cheesy. I have another video that I'm not sure I can deal with for the next 9 months. I really want to workout regularly this pregnancy. Wish me luck.
7. Have you heard of 40 Bags in 40 Days? It's along the lines of the book I'm reading so I'm interested to see what it all includes. I wish I could just get Ann Marie to come do it for me :) I'll pay in artwork.
Happy Friday y'all!